Sunday, February 12, 2006

To Write or Not to Write

Writers get Writer's Block -- there are moments I get Blog Block...

So...

to write or not to write that is the question.

Is it more important to write just for the sake of feeding my ego to express anything or is it more divine to wait until I am guided to write something for everyone -- including myself -- to resonate with and learn from?

So that is why it may take some time to get a blog.

Also, in my endeavor to learn Tarot -- there are choices. Tarot can be a meaningful divining tool from 100% light or it can be the opposite. I would never want to mislead anyone. I intend to use the cards in a responsible way. I have put them aside for the present moment until I am guided to bring them back out.

Sometimes we feel we must voice ourselves but we are not guided to do so. Yet, our egos persist. If we truly listen to our guides -- if we express and communicate from our heart at the right moment -- that message can be truly powerful and inspiring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is very nice to see ............
this is very informative

ttm

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home